Serdika Offices with Green Energy Certificate
CEZ has issued a Green Energy Certificate to Serdika Offices. The certificate is based on Guarantees of Origin issued by the Agency for Sustainable Energy Development. It ensures that 100%, of every 10 000 MWth, of the energy used by the office building is produced from renewable sources.
Also according to the latest report on energy sustainability of the business building generated by Measurabl - the world's number one real estate software. The software calculates investment grade sustainability data for corporate disclosure and transparency. Serdika offices reaches 72 units energy efficiency above average (100 is the higher score) for consumed electricity and 81 units efficiency of the used water resources above average compared to other buildings from a total of 80 countries in the world.
For Serdika offices, sustainable development is a mission. The building is energy and resource efficient throughout its life cycle - from architectural design, construction, use and maintenance to renovation. As a certified "green business" the office building use the best practices in the area. It is built using a set of technologies that are fully environmentally friendly such as:
- Exterior blinds that are controlled by the movement of the sun
- Openable windows - each window can be opened on both sides
- Double glass facade, which additionally ventilates the building and allows safe opening of the windows
- Extremely high quality, functionality and style for a safe working environment - natural light and fresh air
- The project imposes high standards that cannot be met even by some of the new projects on the market
Green construction is also highly sustainable, as the building meets the highest technological requirements and has:
- DGNB Platinum Certificate for Sustainable Development. DGNB - Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen e.V. is a prestigious non-governmental organization.
- Award for a green building in Southeast Europe within the international real estate competition SEE Real Estate Awards.